Job Booking Received
Thanks for booking your job with ULS.
There are a few things we'd like to tell you to ensure that you get the best outcome and that we deliver the results you're after:
- ULS' terms and conditions apply to this job.You will receive a copy of the current terms by email when your booking has been processed. By engaging ULS to carry out this work, you agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Remember, your booking is currently tentative. We will do our best to meet the requested date, but scheduling may depend on other factors. We might even be able to do this job earlier.
- ULS charges for travel time and mileage on all jobs.
- If you are supplying public utility plans, we require them in a digital format (e.g. PDF). All plans for public utilities in the area of your worksite must be supplied, and they must be current (i.e. no older than 30 days).
- A clear site is essential for us to work efficiently and effectively. Obstacles such as; rubbish, vehicles and machinery, long or thick vegetation, and temporary fencing will slow our work and make locating services more difficult.
- Important for First Gas locate requests. ULS is a commercial operation, and we charge to locate underground gas services. ULS does not provide this as a free service to First Gas.
- PO's and Work Orders must be provided before ULS starts work if your company requires one. Not supplying one before your requested start date may delay your job.
- If another company or person is paying for this work, you must tell us before work starts and confirm that the other party agrees to our terms and will settle any invoice. Not telling us about third-party payment may make you liable for all costs once the job is finished.